2. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
3. These Cookies enable Andrea Gillard Design to improve the experience and service to you. If you wish, you may deny consent to placing Cookies, however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
4. The types and reason for the Cookies that may be placed by this Website are listed below:
a. Strictly necessary Cookies - these are necessary for the performance of our Website. They include Cookies such as ones that enable you to log into secure areas of our Website, use a shopping cart, or use e-billing. These are used to remember you and maintain your session whilst you are using our Website;
b. Analytical/performance Cookies - these allow us to recognise how users use our Website; count the number of visitors to the Website and see how they move around it. These help us to identify improvements to how the Website works, such as ensuring users easily find what they are looking for;
c. Functionality Cookies - these are used to identify you when you return to our Website, they identify your computer and analyse traffic patterns on our Website, and enable us to personalise our content for you, such as, your language preference.
5. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies from your internet browser. Most internet browsers accept Cookies by default, but. this can be altered via the help menu of your internet browser.
6. Cookies can be deleted at time, but this may cause information that enables you to access websites more quickly and efficiently to be lost.
7. If you are unsure about the privacy settings of your internet browser, or how to adjust them, recommend you consult your internet browser developer.
8. For more information on how to delete or disable Cookies for your computer, please look at www.aboutcookies.org