Terms & Conditions
1. The Website Terms and Conditions apply to your use of the website https://www.andreagillarddesign.com. By browsing, accessing, using or registering with the Website, you are confirming that you have read, understood and agree to the terms of the Website.
3. You, as the customer, are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by the account holder to protect their account.
Use of This Website
4. You may use, download and print content from this Website solely for your own personal use. You may not, however, without prior consent:
a. copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website.
b. modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose.
Ownership and Copyright
5. All of our published material and images within our Website are protected by copyright. "Andrea Gillard Design" and its logo are registered trademarks. If you acquire any copyright or other intellectual property rights in the Website, whether by operation of law or otherwise, including any rights you may have in user generated that you submit via the Website, then you agree to assign those rights to us.
Changes to Website Terms
6. We reserve the right to change and update the Website terms and recommend you revisit this page to keep yourself informed of the current terms that apply. By continuing to access, browse and use the Website, you will be deemed to have agreed and accepted any changes or updates to our Website terms at any given point.
General Terms and Conditions of Sale
7. These Terms and Conditions apply to any order placed through the Website or in person; you must read these general Terms and Conditions of Sale. By placing any order via the Website or in person you confirm you have read, understood and agree to these in their entirety. We have taken all reasonable precautions to try to ensure the accuracy of pricing and product descriptions, however, when ordering please note:
a. orders are accepted on the basis that there are no known material errors in the description of products and/or services or their advertised price;
b. packing (where applicable) may vary from that shown;
c. the weights and/or dimensions (where applicable) shown are approximate only;
d. whilst we try to replicate colours accurately, physical colours you see depend on your monitor and we cannot guarantee the colour you see will accurately reflect the actual colour of the product;
e. all products and/or services are subject to availability.
Acceptance of Your Order
8. Completion of the online checkout process does not constitute our acceptance of your order which takes place only when we dispatch your products, or engage in services. Products and services remain our property until we have received payment, in full from you. Card payments are subject to authorisation by your card issuer and we take payment when you plan your order.
If payment is not received prior to products or services being issued/provided to you, payment must be made within 15 days - in the event of products being supplied, they must be returned, in the same condition that they were supplied and at your own expense, the if payment is not received within this time frame.
We reserve the right to compensation for breach of any service based on the release of Intellectual Property or any service of that nature that is subject to any unpaid order.
We reserve the right to charge for any damage to any product that is subject to any unpaid order.
9. Your order will be despatched from the United Kingdom. Due to customs, legal, regulatory and/or other restriction, some of our products may not be available to certain destinations outside of the UK. We reserve the right to define what can be delivered to which destination. Please note that your order may be subject to import duty and that we cannot be held responsible for any import taxes or fees incurred on your order.
Accuracy of Content
10. Although we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of information, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, that content or information displayed in or on the Website is accurate, complete, up-to-date and/or does not infringe the rights of any third party. The views expressed in user generated are the opinions of those users and do not represent the views, values, opinions and beliefs of Andrea Gillard Design.
Damage to your computer or other device
11. We make every effort to ensure that the Website is free from viruses and other harmful content. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of the Website will not cause damage to your computer or other device. It is your responsibility to ensure you have the correct equipment (including anti-virus software) to use the Website safely and to screen out anything that can damage or harm your computer or other device. Except where required by applicable law, we shall not be liable to any individual for any loss or damage they suffer as a result of viruses or other harmful content that they access from, or via, this Website.